Purchasing your dream house at property auctions is never an overnight process. You have to fulfill a number of procedures and relevant legal responsibilities. But it is not enough by the time seller does not fulfill his share of procedures and legal responsibilities. In case you are in queue, this whole process of buying and selling a house could be much longer than 2 or 3 months.
Therefore, it is important for a first time buyer to know the responsibilities a home seller must fulfill. As for reason, you do not want to face any legal issue for no fault of yours. Therefore, make sure your seller fulfills all his following responsibilities related to the deal in a timely manner:
- Make sure your seller gives you EPC (Energy Performance Certificate).
- In some cases, sellers do not sell directly. Instead, they utilize the services of estate agents. In such a scenario, you as a buyer can make offers only through the agent.
- Once seller accepts your offer, it is his/her responsibility to prepare a legal contract for transferring the ownership of the residential or buy-to-let property for sale.
- Remember, you are not bound to fulfill any condition mentioned in the contract unless seller exchanges the contract with you. It must be according to the rules and regulations.
Finally, there is something for you to do. You may have to pay Stamp Duty Land Tax as per the amount you have paid for purchasing the house.
The Bottom line
The process of purchasing a residential property is time-consuming. Are you also thinking about purchasing a residential property? Everything told above is merely a tip of the whole iceberg. Attend our property seminars in UK and learn everything in this regard to avoid legal issues.
Call us right now!
Homeowner’s insurance policy is a kind of cover that shields your financial interests. In case you are thinking about applying for it to have a cover in place that helps you pay for the damages caused to your property, you are advised to attend a couple of property investment seminars and learn about the following important things in this regard:
- What does it cover?
- Types of homeowner’s insurance policies.
- The types of coverage provided by the type of homeowner insurance policy you want to apply for.
Generally, most of the homeowner’s insurance cover policies safeguard the financial interests of investors against fire, hail storm. Lightening windstorm, theft, vandalism, and injury to someone within the premises of your property.
Now, there is something that all experienced property investment agents in London advise you to know in this regard. According to them, damage to your property caused by floods and earthquakes. For this purpose, you need to look at the additional options available in market.
The Bottom Line
You should first attend a couple of property seminars and learn everything in this regard.
Need more knowledge about the value homeowners’ insurance adds to your property investments? Call us right now and book your seat for our property investment seminars to know about it.
Property auctions are medium for buyers and sellers to strike good deals. Both attend auction events for their own reasons. Let’s now come to the point. Sellers have to do a lot of work to make sure they get buyers at auction events.
No one would like to buy a property that looks damaged or dirty. This is why you should de-clutter your property.
- Paint it before taking it to house auctions for sale.
- Make sure your property is personalized for your target buyers.
- Kitchen, washroom, and lobby should be updated.
- Make sure the lightening system works perfectly fine.
- Roofing should be in perfect condition.
- Fix all kinds of holes and other problems and clean it before it is ready to go under the hammer at property auctions.
Once all these things are done perfectly, your residential investment property is all set to go under the hammer at house auctions to earn you profit.
The Bottom Line:
In case you need guidance to sell your property at auctions, we can help you in this process!
Call us immediately!
Buying a repossessed house at auctions can save you a lot of money. But what exactly is repossessed home? How to purchase a repossessed residential property during the auction event? There are many such things you need to know in this regard.
Let’s Get Started Below:
Talking about the first question, financial institutions and lenders do not approve your loan application without any guarantee. They reserve the right of repossessing the property you purchased using loan amount. This situation occurs only when you fail to pay-off your loan or default on loan payment.
- Also know the types of repossessed properties before you go about buying a repossessed house at auctions. This is absolutely right! There are different types of repossessed properties.
- Finding an estate agent specializing in foreclosures/repossessions is the first step for purchasing a repossessed property. You should know the amount of time it will take to sell a repossessed residential property falling within your price bracket.
- Research the area thoroughly and check the prices of comparable houses.
- You are also advised to check the condition of a repossessed property you want to purchase.
- Remember, a repossessed property at auctions is up for sale as-is.
The Bottom Line:
In case you need more information about buying a repossessed house at auctions, we are only a phone call away! Call us right now! Our experienced property investment agents in London will be more than happy to work for you.
2017 property seminars in UK helped many new investors reach the top of their property investment game. Now it is high time to see what 2018 has in store for buyers.
A lot of property seminars are likely to be conducted throughout the United Kingdom. But popular property investment agents in London see The Property Investor and Home Buyer Show dominating the market with authority.
This event is actually returning to London and is scheduled to be held sometime in the middle of April 2018. You will get a chance to interact with experienced property investment agents in London to make sure your investments are moving ahead in the right direction.
Excel Exhibition Center, Royal Victoria Dock, 1, Western Gateway London, E161XL. You can go there and book your tickets. You should attend this seminar as it will guide you about almost everything you should do to avoid bad property investments.
The Bottom Line:
The Property Investor and Home Buyer Show is coming back to London in April 2018 at the given venue. Just call us right now and we will book your tickets to increase your chances of attending this property investment seminar in London, E16 1XL.
Investing in property market is the most preferred way of saving money for people in UK. They prefer property investment to secure their later part of life from the financial point of view more than share market investment. For this purpose, they attend a couple of property investment seminars and learn about the best practices of buying a house at property auctions.
But it is not possible to buy a residence just because you have attended a couple of property investment seminars and learnt some best property investment practices prior to attending auctions. There are a lot of more things that an investor must learn before attending house auctions. For example:
- Types of Mortgage
- The Type of Investment Properties for Sale up for Grabs at Auction.
- How to Get Mortgage Approval.
- Property Investment Financing Options.
The list of things to be learnt before investing in property is certainly not limited to the things mentioned above.
Buying a house using mortgage is a very handy option. However, taking out a mortgage is not everyone’s cup of tea. Some investors cannot afford a mortgage. If you are also one them, how will you buy a house at London property auctions without a mortgage?
This is a serious question. But there is an answer to this question as well. Take a look below:
- Live Off One Income.
- Utilize Equity Lying In Your Current Residence.
- Get an Investor for Bearing the Expense.
- Opt for Seller Financing.
Do you want to know how these four options can help you buy your dream home at property auctions in UK without taking out a mortgage? Call us right now and book your seats for our property seminars conducted in London to learn about it.
The UK is likely to introduce a new set of strict rules to govern Mortgage lending for landlords. This is worrying event for Santander, the biggest lender in UK. They are worried because these rules are going to cease lending to landlords having huge portfolios with trying to increase their borrowings for investing in property in UK.
Moreover, those who do not have sufficient bank balance for buying an investment property for sale at auction in London/UK will specifically find it difficult to get their investment financed because of these rules. In such a scenario, Lenders have to find out different approaches to be able to work with these landlords or investors. This is only going to add to paper work.
Some lenders do not have enough resources required to get this much workload completed. Perhaps, this is mainly why they have started refusing mortgages to some landlords and investors for investing in property investment opportunities.
All this is really turning out to be a situation full of confusion and complexities for lenders, Landlords and investors. This is where we can help you to a great deal. Just get in touch with us right now! Book your seat for our property investment seminars organised in London and rest of the UK and learn from the best practices from the very best in the business to deal with such situations.
Call us right now!
Stamp Duty Hike has affected or changed the way investors are buying investment properties for sale in UK. A lot of them exchanged contracts before the introduction of 3% extra Stamp Duty Hike on buying a second home. A lot of inexperienced buy-to-let property investors ended up paying 3% Extra Stamp Duty for buying second residential property.
As for reason, they did not know the following things in this regard:
If you bought property and exchanged contracts prior to 25th November 2015 – the beginning of the Autumn Statement’s delivery- you did not need to pay the increased Stamp Duty. You did not need to bother about it even if your contract completed after 1st April.
Only those who bought properties and exchanged contracts after the Autumn Statement delivery and completed everything later then 1st April were to pay this increased tax rate for buying second residential property at house auctions in UK.
If you are also seeking answers to any such questions then you need to get in touch with us right now. Our team of experienced market professionals will answer all of your queries related to your property investment made through property auctions in UK.
Call us right now! We are just a phone call away!
Stamp Duty is a curveball for many new buy-to-let investors. Little knowledge about Stamp Duty can make it very difficult for them to buy investment properties for sale in UK. For second home buyers, Stamp Duty is a ghost that scares them in their dreams as they are bound to pay additional 3% Stamp Duty. This rule was implemented back in April 2016.
Therefore, you must know the following things related to it:
- Shall you have to pay the increased Stamp Duty even if you have already exchanged contracts before it came in effect?
- Will the first home buyers have to pay 3% Extra Stamp Duty if they seek out mortgage jointly with someone else and get him/her named jointly on the title deeds?
- Will you be able to offset the cost against your eventual CGTB (Capital Gains Tax Bill) when it comes to selling the property at house auctions?
Many people are searching answers to these vital questions. If you are also one of them then just get in touch with The Buy2let Shop right now. We have an experienced team of experts closely watching the property market.
Property owners have to be very clear in-terms of their strategy for taking out lifetime mortgage. If needed, you should ask questions to your financial advisor for making your buy-to-let property for sale work and earn you money. Such an approach will not only help you learn important things about Lifetime mortgage but also helps you avoid possible risks associated with it.
Here is the list of important questions you must ask your financial advisor prior to taking out Lifetime Mortgage:
- Will you be able to transfer the scheme after you move home?
- What will happen after your death soon after you take out the scheme?
- What will be effects of your scheme on benefits you are provided by your state or local authority?
- What will be the fees for repaying the loan? For example, after three or four years of period.
- Will you be considered qualified for the grants to pay for home repairs or alterations?
- Will you be able to use this money for buying a house at auctions in London?
- What kind of situation does this scheme will put in-front of you because you are using the property for carrying on your Living?
- What if the actual worth of your residential investment property for sale is not as much as you end up owing?
These are 8 very important questions that property owners must ask to their financial advisors before taking out Lifetime Mortgage.
Do you want to seek answers to these questions? We are just a phone call away! Call us right now and book yourself a ticket to The Buy2let Shop Property Seminars conducted in UK and where all of such questions are answered in full detail by experienced experts.